Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Web App - SMS Personalized URL

Level 1

Hi,

We currently do SMS PURL (personalized URL), through a bitly(shortens URL) way. An email delivery creates the HTML(not being sent) and we use the "View online" link and convert it into a shorter link (through bitly) and send a SMS out. 

For a customer receiving the SMS each HTML page is unique i.e. has got personalization logic done based on fields in the different tables or data coming from an input file. 

I am not sure if this is possible using the Web App functionality we have as we do have a lot of personalization based on fields coming from different tables - Right now on what I can see it joins only on the recipient table and don't see an easy option to join other tables.

Appreciate if anyone can advice on how best to do it

Thanks   

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @AC_SPARK 

You can easily pull the data from custom table for Adobe Camapig Data Oriented APIs. You will have to pass the recipient parameters in the query string and then make a call to APi to pull the relevant data from the db.

Here is the documentation of the Data oriented APIs: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/configuring-campaign-classic/api/data...

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @AC_SPARK 

You can easily pull the data from custom table for Adobe Camapig Data Oriented APIs. You will have to pass the recipient parameters in the query string and then make a call to APi to pull the relevant data from the db.

Here is the documentation of the Data oriented APIs: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/configuring-campaign-classic/api/data...

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn