Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

We want to increase maxErrorCount for reject transition in update data activity

Level 1

Hello Everyone,

We want to increase maxErrorCount in update data activity currently it is 100. I am not getting the exact path where we need to increase it. Please find my screenshot for more details.

Thank you in advance!

swapnilbhiungade7_0-1657001939115.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @swapnilbhiungade7 

I don't see any form input to change this value, so I'm not sure this one can be changed. You can try to edit it directly into the XML to increase it.

If you need to force this value for every new writer activity each user creates in every workflow, you can extend the xtk:workflow schema, then change the default value of the @maxErrorCount attribute of the writer activity :

<srcSchema entitySchema="xtk:srcSchema" extendedSchema="xtk:workflow" name="workflow" namespace="cus" xtkschema="xtk:srcSchema">
  <element name="workflow">
    <element name="activities">      
      <element name="writer">
        <attribute default="200" name="maxErrorCount"/>
      </element>
    </element>
  </element>
</srcSchema>

(you'll have to disconnect and reconnect the console to refresh the schema in the cache, and this change will be applied for any operator in the instance)

Again, I'm not sure that value is taken into account, so you have to test.

Cedric

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @swapnilbhiungade7 

I don't see any form input to change this value, so I'm not sure this one can be changed. You can try to edit it directly into the XML to increase it.

If you need to force this value for every new writer activity each user creates in every workflow, you can extend the xtk:workflow schema, then change the default value of the @maxErrorCount attribute of the writer activity :

<srcSchema entitySchema="xtk:srcSchema" extendedSchema="xtk:workflow" name="workflow" namespace="cus" xtkschema="xtk:srcSchema">
  <element name="workflow">
    <element name="activities">      
      <element name="writer">
        <attribute default="200" name="maxErrorCount"/>
      </element>
    </element>
  </element>
</srcSchema>

(you'll have to disconnect and reconnect the console to refresh the schema in the cache, and this change will be applied for any operator in the instance)

Again, I'm not sure that value is taken into account, so you have to test.

Cedric

Administrator

Hi @swapnilbhiungade7,

Was the given solution helpful to resolve your query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa