Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!

Unable to add target data fields in direct mail delivery with custom target mapping

Level 2

Hi team,

While configuring the extract format in direct mail delivery, we are unable to add additional fields from the target data extension. This issue is observed when we use custom target mapping. Please find the attached screenshot comparing the delivery configured with custom target mapping. 

rich1991_0-1709802008608.png

with regards,

Richa Chaubey

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @rich1991 ,

Please try adding all the additional Data fields into the Enrichment activity and use it in the Direct mail Delivery activity. Once you connect Enrichment to the Direct Mail delivery activity in the Workflow , all the Additional data will get displayed and a delivery Template will also be created during the Direct Mail delivery execution.

Regards,

Pravallika.

Level 2

Hi @LakshmiPravallika 

Even after adding enrichment activity (with all additional fields) I am unable to see the additional fields. My understanding is that it is because of custom target mapping used is causing the issue

with regards,

Richa Chaubey

Community Advisor

Hi @rich1991 ,

Please check if your custom Target Mapping has the Postal Address and the Direct Mail Parameters mapped to it in the "Address" Tab.

Example is as shown below:

LakshmiPravallika_0-1709892771314.png

Regards,

Pravallika.

Community Advisor

Hi @rich1991 ,

The Target Mapping may be corrupted, Can you please clear the local cache and try the same configuration by duplicating the Target Mapping and let me know,

Regards,

Pravallika.

Level 2

@LakshmiPravallika 

I tried this on two separate instances (sandbox and staging) but issue still persists