Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Twitter integration with Adobe classic V7.3.2

Level 1

Hi,

I am getting the below error in technical workflow "Synchronization of Twitter Accounts". Can someone help me out with this please ?

DhanushGM1_0-1692877927559.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Adobe confirmed that Twitter integration is not supported as OOTB functionality for v7.

Meanwhile, you we can check for other custom solutions if we want to integrate in v7.

Regards,

Abhishek

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Employee Advisor

@DhanushGM1 ,

Documentation can be found @

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign/campaign-v8/connect/ac-tw.html?lang=en

&

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign/campaign-v8/campaigns/send/twitter.html?lang=en

Regarding the failure of the workflow - "Synchronization of Twitter Accounts", there has been a problem with "decryptpassword" but doesn't look the same in your case based on the screenshot you shared. 

Can you confirm the build you are currently using?

Level 1

Hi @akshaaga ,

The link which you have shared above is not the active one. Can you share me the correct one please ?

Find the SS below for the build which I am using now:

DhanushGM1_0-1692879869162.png

Community Advisor

Hi @DhanushGM1 ,

As per the client console details you have shared, your console build is not updated to 9356. Could you Please update your Client console and try the same . You will be given a URL to download the Software( ZIP File) and then you can install the latest version and try the same.

Regards,

Pravallika.

Community Advisor

Hello @DhanushGM1 

According to Twitter API docs, the App is not added to the allowed list, so you see the 403 error.

Manoj_Kumar__0-1693270690119.png

Twitter API Response Codes & Error Support | Twitter Developer Platform

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 3

@Manoj_Kumar_, How can we add the app to the allowed list. is it something we need to do in Adobe or on twitter side?

Correct answer by
Level 3

Adobe confirmed that Twitter integration is not supported as OOTB functionality for v7.

Meanwhile, you we can check for other custom solutions if we want to integrate in v7.

Regards,

Abhishek