Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Trouble sharing audiences

Level 2

Hi,

I am having trouble sharing audiences from the workflow. I have been able to create a list from a shared audience, but when I put it in a workflow like this: 1811713_pastedImage_0.png

and the execution log shows no errors:

1811728_pastedImage_3.png

so I am confused as to why there may be an error here. Happy to provide as much background information as I can.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi

Logs show only messages if they are not empty. If the component call logError() but do not provide any actual error, you will not see the error message in the log.

Select the component, click on Display the tasks and logs button:

1812060_pastedImage_0.png

In the bottom window, select the task that has failed and double-click on it. It will open a new window with task info that will provide more context.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi

Logs show only messages if they are not empty. If the component call logError() but do not provide any actual error, you will not see the error message in the log.

Select the component, click on Display the tasks and logs button:

1812060_pastedImage_0.png

In the bottom window, select the task that has failed and double-click on it. It will open a new window with task info that will provide more context.