Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Trigger supplierMgt workflow after a delivery has executed

Level 2

I want to use the standard "Delivery" activity to extract a direct mail file (as opposed to using the "Direct Mail" activity), and after the activity has completed it needs to run the Jobs on service providers (supplierMgt) workflow if a Service Provider has been attached to the DM delivery template.

1776003_pastedImage_15.png

1776004_pastedImage_16.png

1776010_pastedImage_17.png

1776038_pastedImage_18.png

I've looked at the Scheduler javascript activity in the supplierMgt workflow and I can see that I need to ensure the delivery.state needs to be either "Ready to be delivered" or "Finished", and the delivery.extractionStatus should be "Approved".

I can manually execute the Scheduler javascript activity, and the Service Provider Jobs are triggered as expected. However I want to be able to trigger this automatically after the delivery has finished executing.

I presume I can only do this using the JSAPI, as there are no properties on the standard "Delivery" activity which will trigger this. Does anyone know how I can trigger this?

0 Replies