Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Token not stored in nms:appSubscriptionRcp table

Employee

Hello,

I am sending real time push notifications and even if in the Delivery logs this appears as "Sent" and the push is received, the record is not stored in the nms:appSubscriptionRcp table.
Why are some tokens not stored in this table even if the push notification is received? What is the process of the token being stored in this table?

Thank you!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

HI @dm121 

Are you talking about transactional push notifications by any chance? that's how I understand real-time notification.

In transactional push notifications, the token is provided as part of the event and is stored on the Marketing instance in the nms:evetnHisto entity and the delivery logs are stored in the nms:brodLogEventHisto entity...

Or are you talking about marketing push notifications?

If marketing push notification, the token is provided wern an app is insralled via the mobile SDK and the token is stored in the nms:appSsubcrptionRcp table

The delivery logs are stored in the nms:broadLogAppSubRcp ..

So which type of delivery are you talking about?

Finally is your customer one of the UK insurance company where a CC ticket with this exact content has been filled in already?

Thansk a lot

Denis

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

HI @dm121 

Are you talking about transactional push notifications by any chance? that's how I understand real-time notification.

In transactional push notifications, the token is provided as part of the event and is stored on the Marketing instance in the nms:evetnHisto entity and the delivery logs are stored in the nms:brodLogEventHisto entity...

Or are you talking about marketing push notifications?

If marketing push notification, the token is provided wern an app is insralled via the mobile SDK and the token is stored in the nms:appSsubcrptionRcp table

The delivery logs are stored in the nms:broadLogAppSubRcp ..

So which type of delivery are you talking about?

Finally is your customer one of the UK insurance company where a CC ticket with this exact content has been filled in already?

Thansk a lot

Denis