Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

The target activity is not specified

Level 2

Hi Team,

I am able to see  "Activity 'addressHardBounceQuery': Transition 'result': The target activity is not specified" warning in one of my campaign Workflow Query activity.

How we can fix this warning.

Please provide your thoughts.

Thanks,

Gangadhar

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @Gangadhar_Reddy1 ,

I suppose the outbound transition of query activity is not connected to any other activities and hence that warning would be there in audit log. On your workflow, there shouldn't be any orange transition heads as in screenshot attached. If there is any such transitions that are left connected, you will get this warning. Please connect it to any other activity in the workflow that uses the query result or connect to an end activity as in the following screenshot.

Transition left unconnected

Transition left unconnectedTransition left unconnected 

Connected transition

ConnectedConnected

Workflow will remain in paused state if you have loose transitions.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @Gangadhar_Reddy1 ,

I suppose the outbound transition of query activity is not connected to any other activities and hence that warning would be there in audit log. On your workflow, there shouldn't be any orange transition heads as in screenshot attached. If there is any such transitions that are left connected, you will get this warning. Please connect it to any other activity in the workflow that uses the query result or connect to an end activity as in the following screenshot.

Transition left unconnected

Transition left unconnectedTransition left unconnected 

Connected transition

ConnectedConnected

Workflow will remain in paused state if you have loose transitions.

Level 2

Hi Krishnanunni,

Thanks for your clarification and now my issue got fixed.

Best Regards,

Gangadhar

Community Advisor

Very helpful query. Thank you.