Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Target audiances from previous delivery

Level 2

Hi All,

I am creating a campiagn where in I need to target the audiances from the previous delivery. I've created the query for pulling them. Howver, I need to know how to go about mapping the audiances to the right table, such as Recipients.

Adding the screenshots of query created for pulling the previously targetted audiances.

UmaV_0-1677745220584.png

Can someone help me with this?

Appreciating a quicker response!

Thank you in Advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @UmaV ,

if you want to directly use such seleciton in the marketing communication. You can either change dimension to recipient or you have to change your query as follows:

targeting dimension -> recipient
filtering dimension -> recipint delivery logs

Use the same queries. add data you want to use in the targetting dimensions (further down the workflow)

Marcel

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @UmaV ,

if you want to directly use such seleciton in the marketing communication. You can either change dimension to recipient or you have to change your query as follows:

targeting dimension -> recipient
filtering dimension -> recipint delivery logs

Use the same queries. add data you want to use in the targetting dimensions (further down the workflow)

Marcel

Employee Advisor

@UmaV,

To map them to the correct table, such as the Recipients table, you would need to identify a unique identifier in both tables, such as an email address or customer ID.

Once you have identified the unique identifier, you can use it to join the two tables on that field. For example, if the email address is the unique identifier, you can use a SQL join statement to join the two tables on the email address field:

SELECT *

FROM Previously_Targeted_Audiences

INNER JOIN Recipients

ON Previously_Targeted_Audiences.email = Recipients.email

This will return all records in both tables based on the email address field. You can then use this result set to target your audience for your new campaign.

Level 2

Many thanks, @akshaaga @Marcel_Szimonisz 

It helps!

I am giving the try with both the cases mentioned.

Thanks!