Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

SQL update issue in v8

Level 2

Hi team,

I am unable to update temp table in using sql update script in v8

error:

PGS-220000 PostgreSQL error: ERROR: relation "wkf471730_534_2" does not exist LINE 1: Update WKF471730_534_2

The same code working in another instance but my instance only not working.

Any SQL update restriction in this instance? 

@ParthaSarathy please help on this.

My code :

sqlExec("update "+vars.tableName +" set sCname ='"+New_Campaign_Name+"' where iInpk='"+result.inpk+"' ");

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Kumar_27 

The SQL code looks correct to me. But it seems the temporary table does not exist.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Kumar_27 

The SQL code looks correct to me. But it seems the temporary table does not exist.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Community Advisor

Hi @Kumar_27,

To update temp table data in ACC v8 using the above script, you must use the "change data source" activity, and select "default data source" in the activity. Then your script should work fine..

isahore_0-1706195930218.png

Let me know if that helped.

BR,

Ishan

Level 2

Hi,

I'm facing the same issue and I have used change data source and i'm still facing some other issue

Haricharan_0-1706517820339.png

Community Advisor

Hi @Haricharan,

This error seems to be related to the Snowflake sql rights. Can you share the workflow activity settings and your exact code?

BR,

Ishan

Level 2

Hi,

Please find the attached screenshot for the reference and let me know what has to be done from my side to resolve this issue

Haricharan_0-1706524605147.pngHaricharan_1-1706524671981.png

Haricharan_2-1706524703519.png

Haricharan_3-1706524724923.png

Level 2

Hi,

Any update on this, please let me know I'm running out of time.

Community Advisor

Hi @Haricharan,

You are getting an error in your select queryDef itself, and that is happening because you are trying to query from the temp:query schema, whereas the schema changes to something like temp:changeDataSource when you change the data source. Please check your js inbound transition to know the correct temp schema name.

BR,

Ishan

Level 2

Hi @isahore 

I have updated the queryDef schema name and im still facing the postgreSQL error.

Haricharan_0-1706534021144.png

Haricharan_1-1706534110632.png

Community Advisor

@Haricharan, if you look at the error it says that the column you are trying to update "mmemodescription" in the temp table does not exist.

Make sure that you add this column in your workflow additional data in order to manipulate using the sqlExec statement.

BR,

Ishan