Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Send an attachment delivery

Level 1

How to send a delivery with a file attachment extracted from data extraction activity?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @rajansingh,

you have to save it to the Adobe Campaign file system(which is automatically and path is saved do instance variables vars.filename) and then refer to it in delivery attachment settings.

Is this one attachment for all? Or are you downloading attachments for all recipients in the workflow?
Either way you can set up attachment to be dependant on recipient profile or not, you will just provide path to it in the calculated field 

• Create calculated attachment

Marcel_Szimonisz_0-1681804830528.png

• select option - computed for all of one file for all 

Marcel_Szimonisz_1-1681804883489.png

• Add path to the file

Marcel_Szimonisz_2-1681804993526.png

You can pass the file name as variable:

Marcel Szimonisz

MarTech Consultant
for more tips visit my blog
https://www.martechnotes.com/

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @rajansingh,

you have to save it to the Adobe Campaign file system(which is automatically and path is saved do instance variables vars.filename) and then refer to it in delivery attachment settings.

Is this one attachment for all? Or are you downloading attachments for all recipients in the workflow?
Either way you can set up attachment to be dependant on recipient profile or not, you will just provide path to it in the calculated field 

• Create calculated attachment

Marcel_Szimonisz_0-1681804830528.png

• select option - computed for all of one file for all 

Marcel_Szimonisz_1-1681804883489.png

• Add path to the file

Marcel_Szimonisz_2-1681804993526.png

You can pass the file name as variable:

Marcel Szimonisz

MarTech Consultant
for more tips visit my blog
https://www.martechnotes.com/