Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Send an alert to workflow task assignees doesnt work

Level 3

Hello, in our test enviroment the delivery for alerts to workflow task assignees doesn't work from a couple days ago. We had an issue with the certificate not being renewed so we couldn't send any email via our routing mid sourcing system, but we solved that so we are able to connect successfully to the midsourcing and we are able to send ordinary emails. But the "Alerts" doesn't works still and gives us this error. Not sure how to solve this:

marting66652718_0-1710239968284.png

Hope someone can help out.

Thanks in advance,

Martin

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello Marting,

The error is due to the failure to retrieve the "delivery/properties@midRemoteId" parameter. We've seen previous instances of this reported to Campaign Support with multiple suggested solutions and causes. What I would recommend is a restart of the Apache and Web Services on both Marketing and Mid.

If the issue persists, I would recommend contacting Support and providing web logs with -verbose and -tracefilter:* included.
https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/monitoring-campaign-classic/troublesh...

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello Marting,

The error is due to the failure to retrieve the "delivery/properties@midRemoteId" parameter. We've seen previous instances of this reported to Campaign Support with multiple suggested solutions and causes. What I would recommend is a restart of the Apache and Web Services on both Marketing and Mid.

If the issue persists, I would recommend contacting Support and providing web logs with -verbose and -tracefilter:* included.
https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/monitoring-campaign-classic/troublesh...

Regards,

Craig