Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the Adobe Campaign Community Q&A Coffee Break on 30th September at 8 am PT with Campaign experts Arthur Lacroix and Sandra Hausmann.

Select records created within last 30days

Level 6

Hi there,

I am creating a report with the targeting and filtering dimensions set to Delivery, aiming to obtain the counts of successful emails, opens, and clicks from indicators

However, I specifically want to see the opens and clicks for data where the rec_create_date from another table is within the last 30 days, and those records have received an email.

I used the targeting dimension as Delivery and the filtering dimension as Delivery and tracking logs, applying a condition where rec_create_date (columns from a customer table linked to the recipient table) is within the last 30 days. Despite this, I am still seeing the total counts of emails, opens, and clicks sent on each day within the last 30 days, rather than filtering by the recipients created within this period.

If 8 records were created in the last 30 days and have received an email, how can I get their tracking status, such as unique open/click percentage, not sent, and opt-out? Please advise

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Rvnth,

How is your workflow structured? It sounds like you are trying to do this all via a single query activity.

If this is the case, I'd recommend trying two separate queries (one on Delivery, the other on Tracking) and then performing a Union on the two with the 30-day constraint.

Regards,

Craig

Level 6

Hi @Craig_Thonis ,

It has to be either an intersection or a union. Please confirm.

Currently, I am using the recipient as the target dimension and filtering on recipient delivery logs. When I added additional columns from Delivery > Indicators, it started fetching all the sent emails, not just the specific 8 records I tried to fetch from the broadlog query activity.

rvnth_0-1721754847437.png

please suggest. Thank you in advance

Administrator

Hi @Craig_Thonis,

Can you please help @rvnth further here?
Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa