Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Search all workflows/activities for a specific word

Employee

Looking for functionality to search for all workflows that might use a particular table or a field on a table…etc.

The report they are looking for would be at a campaign/workflow/activity level. The user would provide the word to search for.

For example:

searchString = dateOfBirth

campaign1         workflow1          activity 5

campaign1         workflow1          activity 2

campaign3         workflow2          activity 1

The only place I know of that has this detail is the memo field on xtkWorkflow and it doesn’t seem possible to parse this the way we need to - to be able to find the word in the data and then the corresponding activity name/label

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I believe there is a package from the ACX team. I think Support can install it. But you would view it in a web app.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 7

Hey @SandeepGeorge10 ,

If you query on xtk:workflowLog schema, filter for the specific word you are after using XML memo(data) from xtk:workflow schema field and then pull the activity name, workflow label/internal name, campaign label/internal name, I believe it should give you the required result. 

Hope this helps.

Anita_punmiya_0-1662346457498.png

Thanks.

Employee

I see where you are going...but if I go from the workflowLog to the workflow schema and look at the XML memo - It will be the entire memo contents and not restricted to that particular activity right? So then I would have the same issue where I will find the searchString in the memo but not be able to tie it back to the correct activity.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I believe there is a package from the ACX team. I think Support can install it. But you would view it in a web app.

Employee

Thank you -  I have reached out to the ACX team to see if anyone can shed some light on it.