Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Retrieve workflow

Level 1

Hello, I may have accidentally deleted a workflow. Is there any way to retrieve the workflow? It contains deliveries information. 

Another question, if we remove the workflow, do the deliveries will be removed too?

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi @Newcomer-2111 - as @ParthaSarathy mentioned deleting the workflow wont delete the deliveries or the delivery templates. You should be able to find any delivery templates created in the workflow by looking in Campaign Delivery Templates folder which is usually located in /Administration/Production/Objects created automatically/Campaign delivery templates

Cheers

Darren

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Newcomer-2111 ,

I am not sure about retrieving the deleted workflow. But deleting the workflow wont impact already created deliveries. Because those deliveries would have created under some delivery folder (as you would have configured in delivery property).

Regards,

ParthaSarathy S

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi @Newcomer-2111 - as @ParthaSarathy mentioned deleting the workflow wont delete the deliveries or the delivery templates. You should be able to find any delivery templates created in the workflow by looking in Campaign Delivery Templates folder which is usually located in /Administration/Production/Objects created automatically/Campaign delivery templates

Cheers

Darren

Level 1
Hello Darren and ParthaSarathy, thank you for your prompt response. Does it mean the delivery should be attached to the campaign? I couldn't find the deliveries and I assume that I ididn't attach the deliveries to the campaign.

Level 9

Ok I just tested this and it looks like if you delete the campaign then the delivery template located in the folder I specified above DOES get deleted. Apologies for misleading you

However, if you have sent a delivery using the campaign then if you locate the sent delivery, you can convert that back to a delivery template by selecting Actions > Save as Template

Darren_Bowers_0-1624587331430.png

Thanks

Darren

Level 1
Hello Darren, sorry to cause a misleading information. That is usually done on my end. My concern if the sent delivery might not be attached to the campaign, it could lead to removing the sent delivery once we removed the workflow.

Level 9
The actual sent delivery should still exist and continue to run provided it has actually been prepared and sent before you delete the campaign. It wont link back to anything but it should exist as a delivery in whatever execution folder your deliveries go into. Cheers