Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Removing additional function from xtk:funcList

Community Advisor

Hello All,

I know how to add and change functions to - func list. But how do we delete them if needed?

Do I have to run procedure to remove these from DB or is there any way how to do it from the rich client?

Or just remove lines i want in the xtk:funcList?

1442897_pastedImage_4.png

Adding additional SQL functions

Thank you,

Marcel

5 Replies

Level 10

Hi Marcel,

I think that the funcList schema is protected by default (unless you have admin rights) - see: https://docs.campaign.adobe.com/doc/AC/en/CFG_Editing_schemas_Protecting_schemas.html

You can also try the following: Delete attributes from native schema

Florent

Community Advisor

Hello,

Thank you for the answer. But i have added additional function to that list by following the docu.. but i have no idea how to remove additional functions just delete the additional funct list from the xtk:funcList?

Marcel

Level 10

Hello,

So the functions you want to remove are default ones or the ones you added? If they are the ones you added, you should be able to remove them from your additional list.

Florent

Community Advisor

Hello,

I want to remove these additional functions I have added to xtk:funcList by following  Adding additional SQL functions tutorial. I want to know the approach in case of fallback

Best regards,

Marcel

Level 2

Hello All,

I write a workflow with javascript below:

A simple workflow Start->Javascript->End

==================================================================

var name = "YourFuncName"
var namespace = "YourFuncNamespace"
var event =
<funcList
xtkschema="xtk:funcList"
_operation="delete"
_key="@name,@namespace"
name={name}
namespace={namespace}
/>

xtk.session.Write(event);

==================================================================

Caution: Make sure that you put the correct name and namespace variable before proceed.