Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Problem with our deliveries : ORA-210000 Oracle error: ORA-01555: snapshot too old: rollback segment number with name "" too small ORA-22924: snapshot too old

Level 2

Hello everyone,

I hope you can help us with the recurrent problem we have been facing for two weeks now.

5 of our  workflows can't complete the analysis of the recurrent deliveries and we have to restart them each time after the error below, please note that the deliveries are sent after the restart (sometimes we need to restart the workflows 2 or 3 times for the deliveries to be sent)

Ofattah_0-1647533021805.png

Please note that the volume of the target is low (from 4 to 3000 emails each day) and that the "tablespace undo" has already been modified to 300mb and everything seems ok database-wise.

Thank you in advance

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hello Ofattah,

Since these are all Oracle errors I would recommend doing a web search on the errors themselves. I just ran a search for each error and found several articles noting the possible causes and fixes. As I don't have access to your database and cannot confirm the exact solution, I will let you search and review the articles.

Regards,

Craig

Level 2

Hello @Craig_Thonis 

Thank you for your response.

The error was caused by the "contact date" we implemented in the native scheduler of our recurring deliveries because we wanted to take into consideration the pressure rules.

This is how the contact date was implemented 

Ofattah_0-1647953774879.png

When we disabled the scheduler ( we opted for "No scheduling..."), there was no problem and all the emails went through.

Do you have an idea how we can resolve this, please? Because we still need the pressure rules to be taken into account.

Thanks 

Best regards

Administrator

Hi @Craig_Thonis,

Could you please help @Ofattah further with their query? 

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa