Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

[PostUpgrade v9349] - Workflows don't run / operationMgt

Level 1

Following a complicated postupgrade (with many errors due to many columns missing), the server is up but no workflows are running. 

Even a simple Start-End is stuck in Start requested. 

I've checked, operationMgt is also stuck, doing nothing. I can't restart it (it stays in restart requested). I've tried restarting the wfserver service, i've tried running manually the wkf from the CLI.

I'm on v9349 and Oracle 

Does anyone has any idea on how to solve that ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

I didn't find a solution, and pressed by time,  I did a rollback and am back on v9032

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi, cmoulia,

Have you reviewed the wkfserver logs? Do they indicate any issues when restarting the process? Also, have you checked the watchdog logs for any crashes?

Additionally, did you rerun the post-upgrade process to confirm that all remaining issues were addressed and that there are no remaining schema conflicts or database structure updates pending?

Regards,

Craig

Employee

Hi @cmoulia,

Are you running your Campaign installation on Windows or Linux?

For windows it could be worth checking the root directory of the disk where Campaign is installed. Check if there is a file named "Program" in the root directory. If there is, renaming or deleting it (if it is 0 bytes) should resolve it.

Thanks,

Ishan

Correct answer by
Level 1

I didn't find a solution, and pressed by time,  I did a rollback and am back on v9032