Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Package Import From a File Failure

Level 2

Hello, I'm trying to import a package from UAT to Prod but running into errors when running the import wizard in campaign. Does anyone had similar issues with package import (See log below).

Error log:

10:01:31 - An element with schema 'xtk:folder' and key(s) '/@name' of value 'qFolder138' is missing in the instance but is a prerequisite for the package.
10:01:31 - At least one element is required by the package but missing from the instance. The import will fail.
10:01:31 - XSV-350122 An error occurred and the process has been stopped.

Thanks,
Soph

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Soph,

based on the error message I guess you are talking about Campaign Classic (xtk:folder is not used in ACS)

The objects you are trying to import are having some dependency which is not included in the package:

10:01:31 - An element with schema 'xtk:folder' and key(s) '/@name' of value 'qFolder138' is missing in the instance but is a prerequisite for the package.

Ways to solve this:

* create a folder with name qFolder138 on the instance

* include the folder in the package definition (though then recommendation would be to give it a more useful name like qFolderImportWorkflows to prevent potential clashes as qFolder138 is based on an automatic ID which could exist on prod already)

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Soph,

based on the error message I guess you are talking about Campaign Classic (xtk:folder is not used in ACS)

The objects you are trying to import are having some dependency which is not included in the package:

Ways to solve this:

* create a folder with name qFolder138 on the instance

* include the folder in the package definition (though then recommendation would be to give it a more useful name like qFolderImportWorkflows to prevent potential clashes as qFolder138 is based on an automatic ID which could exist on prod already)