Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Package creation-Adding folder structure to a package

Level 1

Hi,

I would like to create a package to deploy my work from Dev environment to QA Environment, I can add the Data schemas and workflows to the package but I am not knowing how to add Folders in that package can someone let me know how to add Folders into the package?@

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi bittup,

In addition of kapscool answer, please take care to give a specific internal name to the folders before generating the package to export  your navtree, because otherwise automatic generated internal names of folders on DEV instance (such as Folder2142) won't match the QA instance folders names including the whole hierarchy (when they exist in destination instance). And it could be a mess for finding out where the folders have been put .

Regards
J-Serge

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi ,

Please select folder Entity while creating your package definition.

1757373_pastedImage_0.png

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi bittup,

In addition of kapscool answer, please take care to give a specific internal name to the folders before generating the package to export  your navtree, because otherwise automatic generated internal names of folders on DEV instance (such as Folder2142) won't match the QA instance folders names including the whole hierarchy (when they exist in destination instance). And it could be a mess for finding out where the folders have been put .

Regards
J-Serge