Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Open Recipient form as subform

Level 2

Hello,

I'm trying to open the recipient's form containing all the recipient informations as a subform after clicking on a link on a form, but I'm having hard time figuring out how to do that. Could you please help with this?

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Othboury ,

Try,

<input choiceButton="true" createMode="none" form="nms:recipient" fullLoad="true" img="nms:recipient.png" label="Recipient" newFromModelOnChange="true" noZoom="false" schema="nms:recipient"  selectionPath="/tmp/model" type="linkEdit" xpath="/tmp/@model"/>

ParthaSarathy_0-1694003451132.png

Or,

In your schema, create a link between your custom schema and recipient schema, and give name as name="recipient" in element tag.

Go to input form, and add the below script,

<input colspan="2" createMode="none" noZoom="false" xpath="recipient"/>

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Othboury ,

Try,

<input choiceButton="true" createMode="none" form="nms:recipient" fullLoad="true" img="nms:recipient.png" label="Recipient" newFromModelOnChange="true" noZoom="false" schema="nms:recipient"  selectionPath="/tmp/model" type="linkEdit" xpath="/tmp/@model"/>

ParthaSarathy_0-1694003451132.png

Or,

In your schema, create a link between your custom schema and recipient schema, and give name as name="recipient" in element tag.

Go to input form, and add the below script,

<input colspan="2" createMode="none" noZoom="false" xpath="recipient"/>