Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

One click - List unsubscribe

Level 1

Hello guys,

i ve been trying to enable the one click unsub functionality by following the approach suggested by Adobe (and making sure the unsublink is correct with service parameter and access not anonymous) but for some reason no unsub button pops up in my gmail account. Anybody having any input? I ve forst created the web application, then a new typology containing the Adobe suggested typology rule and finally i made sure the SMTP section in the delivery template is empty. 

I ll attach some screenshots divided in 2 posts (this main post and the first reply) to make room for the screenshots.

Thank you guys, hopefully u can help solve this

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @PabloNeruda 

It is not guaranteed that one-click unsubscribe header will appear for everyone. There are a lot of factors which decides if this will be presented to a recipient or not.

Here are few that you can check

• Email sent per month. This should be above a certain limit. Limit is not publicly disclosed.
  • Email engagement
  • IP Reputation
  • Spam rate
  • Unsub Rate

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 1

the logs look good as well yet no one click unsub is showing in my gmail test account (i ve tried with sever gmail accounts also)

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @PabloNeruda 

It is not guaranteed that one-click unsubscribe header will appear for everyone. There are a lot of factors which decides if this will be presented to a recipient or not.

Here are few that you can check

• Email sent per month. This should be above a certain limit. Limit is not publicly disclosed.
  • Email engagement
  • IP Reputation
  • Spam rate
  • Unsub Rate

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn