Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Moving Delivery Templates to different folder

Level 3

Hi,

I wanted to know if I move the delivery templates of one folder to some other folder, will there be any impact if the templates have been used in some deliveries?

E.g. I have 2 'Delivery Template' type folder say A & B. If I move templates present in folder A to Delivery Templates folder B, the path will be changed now, if templates have been used in delivery activity as part of a live campaign, what happens in such case? How Adobe Campaign handles it? Do I need to worry about any other parameters of delivery templates such as personalization blocks and so.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @parmeshwarr3905 ,

Moving of existing delivery template (even If used in some existing deliveries) from Folder A to Folder B won't impact any ongoing recurring and continuous deliveries.

Regards,

ParthaSarathy S 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Parmeshwarr,

Once a delivery has been compiled or sent, then the change should not matter. Other than that, if you have specific paths defined, you'll need to ensure that those are updated.

The only scenario I'm not 100% certain about is recurring and continuous deliveries. I would recommend simply testing this scenario to see if the folder move breaks these types of deliveries.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @parmeshwarr3905 ,

Moving of existing delivery template (even If used in some existing deliveries) from Folder A to Folder B won't impact any ongoing recurring and continuous deliveries.

Regards,

ParthaSarathy S