Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Missing options in "Edit query" view

Level 3

I noticed that when looking at this view in a query it looks like this:

A_B_SE_0-1700817384765.png

We are missing important standard options like "Recipients of a delivery" and "Recipients of deliveries belonging to a folder" :

A_B_SE_2-1700817508219.png

A_B_SE_3-1700817543326.png

How can i restore those? It is crucial for us to have this functionality since it is requested by all users in the system.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

@A_B_SE Quick heads up: I noticed you might be experiencing varying outputs from the query, and it could be due to different setup instances. No worries, though!

To get to the bottom of this, how about reaching out to the Campaign team? They're awesome at investigations on the instance level and can give you a hand in figuring things out. Consider opening a support case with them for a more in-depth look.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee

Hey @A_B_SE 

I noticed in a few cases, like 9356, 9359 & 9364, that there are various query options available. The results you're seeing could be influenced by operator rights, potentially limiting them based on specific permissions. So, I'd suggest checking and ensuring you have the necessary permissions for a thorough comparison. This should help get the desired results!

niteshpandey_0-1700854271154.png

Level 3

Hello!

We are using 9359 and as admin I cannot see them.

Correct answer by
Employee

@A_B_SE Quick heads up: I noticed you might be experiencing varying outputs from the query, and it could be due to different setup instances. No worries, though!

To get to the bottom of this, how about reaching out to the Campaign team? They're awesome at investigations on the instance level and can give you a hand in figuring things out. Consider opening a support case with them for a more in-depth look.

Administrator

Hi @A_B_SE,

Were you able to resolve this query with Campaign Support's help or do you still need help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa