Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Migrate production database to staging database in adobe campaign classic

Level 3

Hi All,

Trying to migrate production database to staging database rather than migrating only ACC objects.

Will this be having any impact on staging environment?

How do I take care about the other configuration related to the senders address, tracking URL's of staging environment to be re-configured.

Thanks,

Sachin 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi Sachin,

Yes it will be an impact, as the PROD DB will replace the Stage DB, so hence  do take the back up of the stage DB and server snapshot as well (if required). 

Few things might be coming for reconfiguration in the deployment Wizard and have to restart the respective services accordingly. 

Thanks,
Adithya

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi Sachin,

Yes it will be an impact, as the PROD DB will replace the Stage DB, so hence  do take the back up of the stage DB and server snapshot as well (if required). 

Few things might be coming for reconfiguration in the deployment Wizard and have to restart the respective services accordingly. 

Thanks,
Adithya

Level 3

Hi @adithyacs86 ,

Is there any documentation related to this?

Thanks,

Sachin

Community Advisor

Hi Sachin,

You can find below details of the processes to be applied to migrate an Adobe Campaign environment, i.e. to restore a source environment to a target environment, resulting in two identical work environments.

Duplicating environments

Thanks,

David

David Kangni