Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Max no. of active profiles allowed max no. of transactions messages/ hour in ACC V7

Level 1

Hi team,

Can anyone help with the numbers for below in Adobe Campaign Classic V7?

-Maximum number of active profiles allowed 

-Maximum number of transactions messages/ hour 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Divyaravi 

This is directly related to the billing of your AC instance.

Whenever Adobe provisions instance, they give you details about the Maximum profile you are allowed to have. It is not a hard limit. You can always have more than the limit, but it will directly impact your billing.

If no one is aware of this information in your team, You can also create a support ticket to get this information from Adobe.

You can also check all current use-age in the control panel.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Divyaravi 

This is directly related to the billing of your AC instance.

Whenever Adobe provisions instance, they give you details about the Maximum profile you are allowed to have. It is not a hard limit. You can always have more than the limit, but it will directly impact your billing.

If no one is aware of this information in your team, You can also create a support ticket to get this information from Adobe.

You can also check all current use-age in the control panel.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 1

Hi @_Manoj_Kumar_ , Thanks for your response. I understand that it varies related to billing. May I ask what is the maximum available in Adobe for the above two ( up to xx active profiles/ up to xx messages/ hour)? 

Community Advisor

Hello @Divyaravi 

More details about maximum limits are available here: Adobe Campaign Classic | Product Description

But this could be outdated, as the page was last updated in 2018.

I suggest you contact your CSM or Adobe support to get the exact numbers.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 6

Hi @Divyaravi ,

Also you can check your active profiles by using Billing workflow in technical workflows section of your instance.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/automating-with-workflows/advanced-ma...

Regards

Abhishek