Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Load Data in Adobe Campaign classic

Level 1

we are trying to load data in to campaign but due to some reason we are getting xml tags for the product name like xxproductname and we are having it as <span class="xxx">xx</span>productname.

how to remove the xml tags and update the product name in ACC and have final output as xxproductname?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi,

Make use of Replace function in When function. Case(When(check for substring to see if you have a tag, use replace function here), Else(use original product name if you don't have tags))

Example:

Case(When(Left(ProductName, 1) = '<', Replace(ProductName, '<span class="xxx">xx</span>', 'xx')),Else(ProductName))

I have used something similar to the above earlier. you can make use of it.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi,

Make use of Replace function in When function. Case(When(check for substring to see if you have a tag, use replace function here), Else(use original product name if you don't have tags))

Example:

Case(When(Left(ProductName, 1) = '<', Replace(ProductName, '<span class="xxx">xx</span>', 'xx')),Else(ProductName))

I have used something similar to the above earlier. you can make use of it.

Level 1

Thank for the help.. that worked for me