Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Linking my data file to my query

Level 1

Hi there! 

I am currently working on a workflow where I start with a query where I want to email customers who have a marketing opt-in. However, I want to A-B test between couple customers and single customers. To identify the customers as couple or single I have an excel file (csv) which contains ZIP codes and besides that a row "lifestyle" with number 1 identifying as couple and number 2 identifying as single. I want to add this file to my workflow (I am now using loading data file function) and then I want to connect this file to my query where the ZIP code of my customers connects to the ZIP code in the data file. Based on this connection/link Adobe should then read whether the customer of the query has lifestyle 1 or lifestyle 2. Can anyone explain to me how I can create this connection within the workflow where I link the customers coming out of my query with the zip codes of the data file to then read their life style number? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hey Char - you'd be able to use an enrichment activity to create a link between the csv and the recipient records, have a look at the documentation HERE.

My main thought about your plan here is that ZIP code is usually not a unique identifier - so would it really be a good way of getting an insight into if your customers are single/partnered?

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hey Char - you'd be able to use an enrichment activity to create a link between the csv and the recipient records, have a look at the documentation HERE.

My main thought about your plan here is that ZIP code is usually not a unique identifier - so would it really be a good way of getting an insight into if your customers are single/partnered?