Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

JWT generation in Adobe Campaign Classic

Level 2

Hey Folks,

I am trying to consume some third party API's in the workflow to get the data. and those API works on the OAuth Mechanism and to use these API's, I need to create the JWT inside the workflow.

Can you please suggest, how I can generate the JWT programmatically and utilize it further into the workflow for the API Call authentication?

Regards,

Nitesh.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

API
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Nitesh,

You will need to download some crypto js libraries and write down some functions.

You can take a look at Creating JSON Web Token in JavaScript or this demo video 

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Nitesh,

You will need to download some crypto js libraries and write down some functions.

You can take a look at Creating JSON Web Token in JavaScript or this demo video 

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

Administrator

Hi @nitesha38268385,

Were you able to resolve this query with the given solution? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Level 2

Hi @Sukrity_Wadhwa ,

Solution Shared was helpful and I could have solved as per the solution shared, but my requirement was to generate the JWT using the RSA algorithm which is not supported by this crypto.js library. But later on, I build my own jar file and deployed on the on-premise marketing server and executed it using the executedCommand() function for each record int the workflow.

Level 1

Hello @nitesha38268385 , would you be able to share the jar you created*imported on the mkt server?

I have a similar issue on my side, and would need your help I think

Thx

Romain