Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Integrate Adobe campaign classic with lead Ads

Level 2

Hi team,

Is there any way to integrate the Adobe campaign with Facebook, and Instagram Leads Ads? 

Use case: Capture all the leads from Facebook Ads to Adobe campaign using API integration. 

It would be great if anyone could suggest any possible solution.

Thanks

Ignatius Dilip

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @ignatius_dilip, There is no OOB functionality which you can use to implement this use-case. It has to be custom built.

You can create a JSSP which will act as a Webhook and you can call that JSSP to submit leads data to Adobe campaign. The JSSP will take care of storing the data into your custom data schema. Later, you can use that data for remarketing from Adobe Campaign.

As a best practice, implement authentication functionality to your JSSP for added security.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @ignatius_dilip ,

We can integrate ACM and Facebook to get the Data via External Account Configuration.

In the External Account configuration you need to select "Routing" as Type and Routing Channel as "Facebook" and test it.

PFA the documentation for creating an External Account.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/installing-campaign-classic/accessing...

Regards,

Pravallika.

Hi Lakshmi,

I am already aware of this method of integration. My use case was to integrate FB lead Ads with Adobe campaigns. Is there any out-of-the-box integration?

Community Advisor

Hi @ignatius_dilip ,

Came across below community thread in which it describes about Facebook and Campaign integration, creation of external account for it and the next steps of configuration.

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-classic-questions/facebook-integrati...

Hope the above link help!

Level 2

Hi Parthasarathy,

I am already aware of this method of integration. My use case was to integrate FB lead Ads with Adobe campaigns. Is there any out-of-the-box integration?

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @ignatius_dilip, There is no OOB functionality which you can use to implement this use-case. It has to be custom built.

You can create a JSSP which will act as a Webhook and you can call that JSSP to submit leads data to Adobe campaign. The JSSP will take care of storing the data into your custom data schema. Later, you can use that data for remarketing from Adobe Campaign.

As a best practice, implement authentication functionality to your JSSP for added security.