Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Import Workflow not inserting records

Employee

I am trying to import data from a csv file. Pretty much same use case as this article:
https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-classic-questions/clarification-on-i... .

I have followed the approved solution and I am not getting any errors in my journal, which looks like this:

HariharanB_0-1688583888407.png

But no records have been added to my recipient table. I've checked both in the recipients folder in the Campaign client and in nmsrecipient in the postgreSQL database. Doesn't the journal say they have been inserted? Why are the records not being inserted?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6
4 Replies

Level 6

Hi @HariharanB ,

Seems you have not configured the update data activity correctly here, records which you have loaded by data loading is not getting updated in update data activity.

can you attach screenshot of update data activity configuration??

Regards

Abhishek

Employee

Hi Abhishek,

Here is my update data activity:

HariharanB_0-1688585002144.png

capillaryId is the name of the primary key in the extended recipient schema. User_id is the name of the corresponding PK field in the csv.

Regards,

Hari

Employee

Hi Abhishek,

Now the records have been inserted in postgreSQL table. Not sure why it was delayed, but it wasn't displaying then. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the response.

Regards,

Hari

Correct answer by
Level 6