Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

How to redirect from one Web page to second Web Page as Email parameter in the URL

Level 2

Hi Community,

I have created two web pages and storing the date in two different schemas, from the fist web page i have only email field when the user fill and submit this need to redirect second page and in the second page have email field and some other fields but the email will came from first page and it should be auto filled when it redirect to second page.

Please suggest and solution 

Thank You

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @rudraPraveenKumar ,

you can pass submitted form parameters via  query parameters onto second page.

?email=myemail

If you want to be extra you can encrypt the data and decrypt them on the second landing page

Marcel Szimonisz

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @rudraPraveenKumar ,

you can pass submitted form parameters via  query parameters onto second page.

?email=myemail

If you want to be extra you can encrypt the data and decrypt them on the second landing page

Marcel Szimonisz

Community Advisor

Hi @rudraPraveenKumar 

You can create a redirection page using JSSP. I have created a simple CTA button to land me to the next page. 

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
    <meta charset="UTF-8">
    <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge">
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">

</head>

<body style="overflow-y: hidden; padding-left: 1px; padding-right: 1px; min-height: 0px;" class="">
<form autocomplete="off" class="">
<div class="section">
<div class="emphasis-small">What would you be interested in?</div>
<textarea name="descrip" class="input" id="myInput" onblur="document.controller.setValue('/ctx/vars/@varName', this.value );"></textarea> 
<button class="btn-primary" id="btn-error" onclick="document.controller.submit('next', '_self', 'next');myFunction()" type="button">Submit</button>
</div>
</form>
<script type="text/javascript">

function myFunction() {
  location.replace("https://your2ndwebappURL?id=<%= escapeUrl(cryptString(ctx.recipient.@id)) %>&name=<%= ctx.vars.@varName %>")
}

</script>
</body>
</html>

In the 1st WebApp I have created a variable in Properties tab>> variables tab as varName in which i am storing the text field input which you can use as the parameter in the 2nd webapp.

AkshayAnand_0-1697526796356.png

The webapp which i create is a simple one with page containing the above pasted code.

AkshayAnand_1-1697526951298.png

For the 2nd redirect Webapp I defined a parameter in the properties tab>> Parameters

AkshayAnand_2-1697527014004.png

with a simple webapp template as below :-

AkshayAnand_3-1697527119716.png

1st webapp 

AkshayAnand_4-1697527183387.png

Once clicked on submit button I got redirected to 2nd webapp..

AkshayAnand_5-1697527232394.png

Hope this helps.

Regards

Akshay

Administrator

Hi @rudraPraveenKumar,

Were you able to resolve this query with the help of the given solutions or do you still need more help here? Do let us know. In case the given solutions were helpful, then kindly choose the one that helped you the most as the 'Correct Reply'.
Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa