Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How to order by a result set in Query activity?

Level 3

Hi Dear Team,

I need make a query result set been order by some column, but I did not find any configuration about this. Please show me how to achieve this ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @yueminspb ,

By default it will be ordered by primary key. To order by specific column (Say, First name), You can place split activity next to query, and you can configure split activity as below to get ordered result.

split.PNG

• Limit the selected records > Keep only first records after sorting > Select your column and select descending or ascending sort > And in Limits, select size in % as 100 > Finish.

Regards,

ParthaSarathy S

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @yueminspb ,

By default it will be ordered by primary key. To order by specific column (Say, First name), You can place split activity next to query, and you can configure split activity as below to get ordered result.

split.PNG

• Limit the selected records > Keep only first records after sorting > Select your column and select descending or ascending sort > And in Limits, select size in % as 100 > Finish.

Regards,

ParthaSarathy S