Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

How to handle a file with §#§ delimiter in data loading file activity ACC

Level 1

Hi Everyone,

I have a requirement for data import flows where in the import files are delimited with §#§ delimiter.

Sample as below

Murali_TCS_1-1682705226932.png

Murali_TCS_0-1682705156305.png

When i select consider consecutive delimiters as one i am getting this error.

fileImport3 WKF-560234 Allowing arbitrary command for pre-processing is a security concern, disable security option ('XtkSecurity_Disable_Preproc') to force the use of a predefined list of commands.

Can any one please help to resolve this is issue 

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Adobe Campaign     19.1.1-9026   Release Notes

Security enhancements

• For security reasons, you can no longer insert arbitrary commands when using the Pre-process the file option in a Data loading (file) workflow activity. A drop-down list is now available allowing you to select from 3 options: None, Decompression (zcat) or Decrypt (gpg). The XtkSecurity_Disable_Preproc security flag has been added. For new customers, this option will be set to 0. For existing customers, this option will be set to 1 by the postupgrade in order to keep the previous behavior. Refer to this section.

David__Garcia_0-1682763094870.png

Set command to none and change XtkSecurity_Disable_Preproc in platform options from the current value to the opposite (0 or 1) if the option doesnt exist, then create it and set it to 0

Level 1

Hi @david--garcia 

Thanks for your reply but i am not using "pre-process the file" instead i am using "Upload the file from the local machine". but still i am getting this error.

Thanks and Regards,

T.Murali

Community Advisor

Can you post the error, however, still check the option XtkSecurity_Disable_Preproc and set the value to 0

Administrator

Hi @Murali_TCS,

Were you able to resolve this query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa