Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How to get update, insert and reject count in a single alert activity in a workflow?

Employee

How to get update, insert and reject count in a single alert activity in a workflow.
I want to send a alert that includes the number of records that are inserted, updated and rejected in a workflow.
How can i get those three counts in my single alert activity?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @SmritiFotedar,

The Update data activity generate variables with update and insert counts, you can use them on your alert by calling them like this :

<%=vars.insertCount%>

<%=vars.updateCount%> 

For the reject count, you can activate the reject outbound transition on the Update data activity, add a js after to affect the reject recCount to an instance variable, and the use it in your alert like this : 

<%=instance.vars.rejectCount%>

Amine_Abedour_0-1655817595988.png

Amine_Abedour_1-1655817645133.png

Br,

Amine

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @SmritiFotedar,

The Update data activity generate variables with update and insert counts, you can use them on your alert by calling them like this :

<%=vars.insertCount%>

<%=vars.updateCount%> 

For the reject count, you can activate the reject outbound transition on the Update data activity, add a js after to affect the reject recCount to an instance variable, and the use it in your alert like this : 

<%=instance.vars.rejectCount%>

Amine_Abedour_0-1655817595988.png

Amine_Abedour_1-1655817645133.png

Br,

Amine