Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How to get all the scheduled workflows

Level 2

Hi All,

I would like to know if there is a way to get like a report of all the scheduled workflows and if it is possible to know at what time as well. I tried to use the "Workflows in waiting state" schema but I realize that workflows that uses an "external signal" are also coming and I dont want them on the report.

Thanks for your help

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Look for @Status=Started and data contains '<schedule'.

Time would be @nextProcessingDate.

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Look for @Status=Started and data contains '<schedule'.

Time would be @nextProcessingDate.

Thanks,

-Jon

Level 2
It is working fine, thank you! and one more thing the value @nextProcessingDate doesnt say if the workflow runs daily,weekly,etc. I wanted to have the information of the schedule activity for instance : Triggering at 2:00:00 AM, Daily ... is there any way to do that ?

Community Advisor

That's available in [activities/schedule/period], though would take parsing. Best practice is to label schedule activities after their period, e.g. 'Every day at 9 PM', which would be [activities/schedule/@label]. These refer to the first schedule activity in the workflow fwiw.

Level 2
Thank you so much! , that's what I was looking for!

Level 3

I have similar type of requirement very recently.
Two attribute can help you. Go to xtk:workflow and apply filter on column Status (@state) = 'Started' and in output you can have workflow internal name, label and Next processing (@nextProcessingDate) to check the desired result. Please note you will get the workflow name where you are running this query as well, because this workflow will be in started, hence you can exclude this wf.