Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!

How to find the Campaign instance name for JWT authentication adding on Campaign Classic?

Employee

Hi Experts, 

I am following this document : https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/integrating-with-adobe-experience-clo... 

to add the project credentials in Adobe Campaign (Like Step 2) with JWT authentication

In the lower step 4, there is this command  : 

nlserver config -instance:<instance name> -setimsjwtauth:Organization_Id/Client_Id/Technical_Account_ID/<Client_Secret>/<Base64_encoded_Private_Key>

• where can I find the <instance name> in the Campaign Console?

I identified one part, Campaign Classic Home > Monitoring > Monitoring Instance > Instance : dsscamp

Should this be the instance name to enter?

• And also following the same lower step 4, "Login via SSH to each container where the Adobe Campaign instance is installed and add the Project credentials in Adobe Campaign by running the following command as neolane user. This will insert the Technical Account credentials in the instance configuration file." , how can I run the command " as neolane user "?

Many thanks in advance,

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Michelle,

To find the instance in the console, you have the right approach. Simply go to Home > Monitoring > Overview and within the Monitoring instance summary you'll see the version, instance, and server.

Craig_Thonis_0-1699278556832.png

If you are looking for the instance name then the Instance below the version is what you want to use.

Regards,

Craig

Level 1

Thank you so much @Craig_Thonis ! Then for running the command, am I already a neolane user? Should I not concern about this phrase too much?

Administrator

Hi @Craig_Thonis

Can you please clarify further for @Michelle_YS_Oh and the community?

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa