Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How to find internal tablename of running workflow?

Level 2

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to Adobe Campaign Classic.

Currently, I have a hard time to map the internal table name that running workflow using.

I found some workflow consume a very high transaction log due to some un-experienced users.

There is one INSERT statement that I saw in the database which insert into wkf18471480_381_2 which I need to map back to it's workflow.

Is there any dataschema or SQL query that I can easily map back?

Please help.

Thank you in advanced.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Everyone,

I finally found it.

We can find the internal tablename that workflow are using by filter in column 'Visual Status' in dataschema xtk:workflow using contains mapping.

Or you can directly query at the database level by

select * from <schama>.XtkWorkflow where mVisualState like '%wkf12345678%';

Hope this can help you to easily track back from the SQL statement to workflow name.

Thanks to all again.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @XyNaiz,

In the workflow, you can log the interim table name by the variable vars.tableName:

logInfo(vars.tableName);

Regards,

Ishan

Level 3

Click on Workflow Properties - > Execution Tab -> Check "Log SQL queries in journal" .

Then whenever you execute the workflow you can see the exact SQL queries that are running behind the scene .

Hope this helps!

Level 2

Hi All,

Thanks for all comments but those are not for my objective.

Currently, I saw the table name at the database server.

I need to map that name back to workflow name.

How can I do?

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Everyone,

I finally found it.

We can find the internal tablename that workflow are using by filter in column 'Visual Status' in dataschema xtk:workflow using contains mapping.

Or you can directly query at the database level by

select * from <schama>.XtkWorkflow where mVisualState like '%wkf12345678%';

Hope this can help you to easily track back from the SQL statement to workflow name.

Thanks to all again.