Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How to check in delivery form if the save button which is used to save delivery is enabled or not using if tag ?

Level 1

In delivery form I want to check whether save button is enabled or disabled on button click. I want to achieve this in if tag(<if expr="?"></if>), so which expr should I can use to check this ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi user07978,

I don't think we have the ability to check if the "SAVE" button is enable or not in the delivery. But you can try to compare the "mDATA" attribute of the Delivery Schema for that particular delivery, if there are any changes before and after, it means that some changes were made to the delivery.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @user07978,

If possible, can you elaborate on your use case? Why do you need to validate this in the delivery?

In general, the save button will be disabled until something changes in the delivery when you open it for editing. The save button is enabled once something in the delivery changes. For instance, even if you select the same option from a drop down in the delivery form, e.g. the routing account, then also the save button gets enabled since that lead to a fresh change (although the same value).

Thanks.

Level 1

I have added one custom button in delivery. In that button click I want to check whether something in delivery is changed or not. if changed I want to add functionality written on save button for this custom button. Also I wanted like if edited field's value is same as previous it should not be considered as change and display popup on save button click that "Nothing is changed".

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi user07978,

I don't think we have the ability to check if the "SAVE" button is enable or not in the delivery. But you can try to compare the "mDATA" attribute of the Delivery Schema for that particular delivery, if there are any changes before and after, it means that some changes were made to the delivery.

Level 1

Hi @Kapil_Sharma_ ,

Can you please elaborate more. Like how I can use 'mData' to check changes in delivery? how can I access mData attribute of delivery in delivery form. Which xpath I can use for it?

Thanks

Administrator

Hi @Kapil_Sharma_,

Could you please help @user07978 further with their query?

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Employee Advisor

Hi @user07978  It's not in the Delivery Form but in Delivery Schema. So basically almost all the schemas in ACC has the field "XML memo (data)" which is the XML field and contains all the metadata about that schema attribute. You can access that from WF or from the Schema itself.