Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How do I export a Personalized Block source code to a .html file on my local path?

Level 2

Hi Team,

I was wondering if there is a way to dynamically export the source code of a personalized block into a .html file on my local path?

I have extracted the source code of the personalized block using queryDef in a workflow. 

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards,

Anushka K

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Anushka_RK,

There is no straightforward way to export a file from a workflow (or even a js activity) to your local machine. You can export files like this onto a directory on the server.

In order to get your files in html format on your local machine, I would advise you to export the personalization block as an xml package, and then write a local js file to do the post processing and extracting the HTML part from the xml package into an html file.

Kind regards,

Ishan

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Anushka_RK,

There is no straightforward way to export a file from a workflow (or even a js activity) to your local machine. You can export files like this onto a directory on the server.

In order to get your files in html format on your local machine, I would advise you to export the personalization block as an xml package, and then write a local js file to do the post processing and extracting the HTML part from the xml package into an html file.

Kind regards,

Ishan