Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Get Responses from Thank you Page

Level 4

Hi team,

I have a use case where I have users landing on a thank you page(Hosted in Adobe).

I want the data of these users to be pushed into Adobe.

Is there any way I can achieve this?

Regards,

Abhinav

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@abhinav99 ,

Yes, there are several ways to achieve this in Adobe Campaign. Here are a few options:

1. JavaScript Tracking Code: You can add Adobe's JavaScript tracking code to your thank you page. This code will collect data about the users and their interactions on the page and send it to Adobe Campaign. The tracking code can be customized to capture specific data points that are relevant to your use case.

2. Web Application Integration: If you have a web application that handles the submission of the form on the thank you page, you can integrate it with Adobe Campaign. This can be done using Adobe's Campaign API or by configuring web application connectors in Adobe Campaign. 

3. URL Parameters: If the thank you page URL is dynamically generated, you can include URL parameters containing the user data when redirecting users to the thank you page. 

4. Data Import: If you have the user data stored in a separate system or file, you can use Adobe Campaign's data import capabilities to load the data into Adobe Campaign. This can be done using CSV files, FTP/SFTP integration, or other supported methods.

It's important to note that the specific implementation steps may vary depending on your version of Adobe Campaign and the setup of your instance. I recommend referring to the Adobe Campaign documentation or reaching out to Adobe support for detailed instructions tailored to your environment.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @abhinav99 

You can use the WebApp module of ACM to host the landing page and use to store them also into the schema.

Regards

Akshay

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@abhinav99 ,

Yes, there are several ways to achieve this in Adobe Campaign. Here are a few options:

1. JavaScript Tracking Code: You can add Adobe's JavaScript tracking code to your thank you page. This code will collect data about the users and their interactions on the page and send it to Adobe Campaign. The tracking code can be customized to capture specific data points that are relevant to your use case.

2. Web Application Integration: If you have a web application that handles the submission of the form on the thank you page, you can integrate it with Adobe Campaign. This can be done using Adobe's Campaign API or by configuring web application connectors in Adobe Campaign. 

3. URL Parameters: If the thank you page URL is dynamically generated, you can include URL parameters containing the user data when redirecting users to the thank you page. 

4. Data Import: If you have the user data stored in a separate system or file, you can use Adobe Campaign's data import capabilities to load the data into Adobe Campaign. This can be done using CSV files, FTP/SFTP integration, or other supported methods.

It's important to note that the specific implementation steps may vary depending on your version of Adobe Campaign and the setup of your instance. I recommend referring to the Adobe Campaign documentation or reaching out to Adobe support for detailed instructions tailored to your environment.