Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

File resources subfolders

Community Advisor

Hi Community,

I am building a client's webapp whose assets file structure is as following, is it possible to create sub folders under "res" directory path? otherwise I need to dump everything in the resources folder and modify all the folder paths in the html pages and css files and javascript files, is this a limitation? what can be done?

david_garcia1_0-1622564063921.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@david--garcia 

AFAIK, Uploading folders is not possible. You will have to manually upload the assets and replace the relative paths to the server path.

Thanks,

Manoj

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@david--garcia 

AFAIK, Uploading folders is not possible. You will have to manually upload the assets and replace the relative paths to the server path.

Thanks,

Manoj

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Community Advisor

Hello,

Do you have access to the server ? I mean, not through the console, but with FTP access or a distant desktop ?

If so, you can create subfolders in the 'res' folder. These subfolders are accessible with the HTTP access to the 'res' folder.

Another way should be to upload a zip file of your folder with the console (with the xtk:fileRes) and try to unzip it with the ExecCommand function, but beware, this could be dangerous for your instance. I recommend you to try it in a development environement.

Administrator

Hi @david--garcia,

Were any of the given solutions helpful to resolve your query? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa