Expand my Community achievements bar.

Extract URLs and click streams on workflow

Level 1

I am working on extracting reports for 6 months for campaigns which have been deployed.

Need to extract for every campaign the URLs and click streams(Top 10 URL Clicks for every campaign) + Hot clicks(Fir every campaign) via workflow. How can I do that? 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Community Advisor

Hello @Shalu3097838266xj,
can you lookup the report you want to create export from. take a look at the queries etc inside the page activity and then recreate export workflow from it.

For hot clicks report, you get from the recipient tracking log, where every recipient activity in regards any communication is captured,e.g. clicks, opens or opt outs

• First step select tracking logs 

Marcel_Szimonisz_4-1694503417665.png

• create conditions as needed the must have are with hot clicks report
    • [url/@type] = Email click
    • [delivery/@FCP] = No - this means delivery was not run in proof mode
    • [delivery/scheduling/@contactDate] remove unwanted deliveries e.g. deliveries that were created by proofing in delivery activity.
    • OPTIONAL: you can add date range.

Marcel_Szimonisz_3-1694503401141.png

• Add additional data

Marcel_Szimonisz_1-1694503050538.png

1. Add data.. Data of filtering dimension. And add from left side any fields to the "Group by" clause especially [url/@Label] and counts by adding count(@id)
  2. Close modal when all fields are added
  3. Click on Edit additional data
  4. VERY IMPORTANT:  Disable automatic adding of the primary keys of the targeting dimension
  5. After aggregated data query activity, you can simply extract data to SFTP or anywhere.

NOTE: Step 2,3 is needed as while adding data the additional settings are not accessible they are only accessible when editing data.

The entire workflow can look like

Marcel_Szimonisz_2-1694503213952.png

Marcel Szimonisz

MarTech Consultant
for more tips visit my blog
https://www.martechnotes.com/