Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Exclude customers based up on the features purchased

Level 5

hi there

I have a table containing customers' purchased features. For a specific model, each customer can only purchase two features, and each feature is recorded as a separate entry in the feature table. To exclude customers who have purchased both features or two separate features, I employed a query activity to initially fetch all records where the feature name is included in both feature 1 and feature 2. Following this, I utilized an enrichment activity to retrieve the data in two separate columns.

Now, if I observe feature1 in the column "feature_name1" and feature2 in the column "feature_name2," my objective is to exclude such records. Please suggest on how to accomplish this.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi,

Use a fork after your enrichment to distribute the records into 2 parts and split with the conditional exclusion for each feature as per your logic. Post exclusion, add a union to club the audience back.

Below is the reference

vprasad_0-1717556329717.png

Above workflow activity use case
Fork Activity : Enables you to split the same audience into 2 different work streams

Split Activity : Helps us to apply conditions on the inbound audience
Union Activity : As the name indicates, we can joining the 2 different streams of union.

Thanks,
Vinay.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi,

Use a fork after your enrichment to distribute the records into 2 parts and split with the conditional exclusion for each feature as per your logic. Post exclusion, add a union to club the audience back.

Below is the reference

vprasad_0-1717556329717.png

Above workflow activity use case
Fork Activity : Enables you to split the same audience into 2 different work streams

Split Activity : Helps us to apply conditions on the inbound audience
Union Activity : As the name indicates, we can joining the 2 different streams of union.

Thanks,
Vinay.

Level 5

Hi @vprasad ,

I was able to achieve this with the help of split activity after enrichment. 

Thank you for your response.

Level 2

@rvnth  Great, 

The Split Activity is a good way to apply any conditions to the inbound audience.

Thanks.
Vinay.