Expand my Community achievements bar.

Errors since installing console 7.4.1 build 9383 loadfile fix

Level 1

Hi there,

We are upgrading our Adobe Campaign server (installed on premise) to the version 7.4.1 build 9383.

We are facing to error logs since we upgrade the console with "setup-client-7.0.9383_loadfile_fix.exe" to avoid this issue : https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-classic-questions/client-build-9383-...

Error log is : (in french)

BAS-010042 La value '9383_loadfile_fix' ne correspond pas à un nombre entier 32 bits valide. (iRc=-2010)

Translation to english : 

BAS-010042 Value '9383_loadfile_fix' is not a valid integer 32 bits. (iRc=-2010)

When connecting with the console "9383 loadfile fix" on older server (7.3.2 build 9356), this error is not showing up.

Do you know how to fix this error please ?

Best regards,

Wenceslas

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @WenceslasDu Just rename the file from 9383_loadfile_fix to 9383 and try installing it again.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 1

Dear Manoj,

Thank you for your quick answer. I had already tried it

I'm not actually administrator of my computer.

But, when I rename the file and launch the setup, it is installed in "C:\User\xxx\Neolane" (instead of "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Campaign Classic v7 Client" when installed by an administrator).
Launching "C:\User\xxx\Neolane\bin\nlclient.exe" does not solve the error.

Best regards,

Wenceslas

sometimes completely removing the console from windows and relaunch would work.

Try this, could be helpful.

BR, Hari Krishna D

Community Advisor

Hi @WenceslasDu 

Can you check if your system is 32 bits or 64 bits?

Starting Campaign 20.1 release, Campaign Classic Client Console 32 bits is no longer compatible with Campaign latest versions. You need to use 64 bits Client Console.

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

Level 1

Hi David,

Thank you for your answer.

We have downloaded the console from : https://experience.adobe.com/#/downloads/content/software-distribution/en/campaign.html

Downloaded file is : 7.4.1 - build 9383 - Client Console 64 bits - GENERAL AVAILABILITY

I have tried again but without success.

Best regards,

Wenceslas