Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Error while sending push notification for Android

Level 2

Hi,

When I try to send push notifications I get the following error in the delivery logs:

Error while compiling script 'nms:androidPushConnectorV2.js' line 1: syntax error (line='?/******************************************************************************\ ' token='?/******************************************************************************\ ').\ SCR-160032 Javascript: error while compiling script 'nms:androidPushConnectorV2.js'.\

I'm on build 9032, anyone else had the same issue and found a solution for it?

//Emil

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

I've seen this before, I don't remember the cause (encoding?).

Delete the ? at the start before the / and you should be fine.

To disable the client console message saying it's not possible to modify the script, follow these steps:

1. Change the name to nmsx:androidPushConnectorV2.js, or anything that's not nms, don't save!
  2. Delete offending char
  3. Change name back to nms, then save

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

I've seen this before, I don't remember the cause (encoding?).

Delete the ? at the start before the / and you should be fine.

To disable the client console message saying it's not possible to modify the script, follow these steps:

1. Change the name to nmsx:androidPushConnectorV2.js, or anything that's not nms, don't save!
  2. Delete offending char
  3. Change name back to nms, then save

Thanks,

-Jon

Level 2
Thanks, this was a bit special there was no ? in the begining, but if i added some text saved and reoladed then the ? mark on the first line showed up. I removed it and saved and now it works.