Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Error while running a workflow

Level 5

Hi there, 

Could someone help me understand the error below? It's happening in a specific workflow when I attempt to restart the workflow from the Fork activity. Interestingly, this error doesn't occur in other workflows when I try to restart them from the Fork activity.

rvnth_0-1715242897479.png

Thank you in advance

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

Can you check if there is any error in some other activities in the workflow (like Union or Exclusion activity). You can hover over the next activities to see any potential errors.

Try resolving those before trying again.

Thank you

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

Can you check if there is any error in some other activities in the workflow (like Union or Exclusion activity). You can hover over the next activities to see any potential errors.

Try resolving those before trying again.

Thank you

Level 4

Hi @rvnth ,

Can you check if any other similar activity with the same internal name is existing in the Workflow via minimising it.
As a workaround, try copying all the activities and run in a new workflow.

Hope that helps.

Thanks

Community Advisor

Hi @rvnth 

Apart from try the resolutions from our fellow members, you can also try deleting the current fork activity and adding a new activity instead and check if the incoming transitions are connected properly to the activities.

Regards

Akshay