Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Error While approving Campaign package

Level 2

Hi

We are using Distributed Marketing Module of Campaign Standard.

I get the error while an operator tries to Publish the Campaign Package.  The operator has the following rights provided.

1. Central Management
  2. Local Management
  3. DTO Campaign Manager
  4. DTO Reader

The error

SOP-330011 Error while executing the method  'Validation' of service 'nms:centralCatalog'

Any idea where i should be looking to fix this Or what the problem could be?

Thanks

Akshay

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

thanks !

Turns out , only "Assigned To" users can approve the package.   so did not have to create the extension

On a different track ,  I cant upload any image while creating the entry in forum. It says "Format not supported" .

Can you kindly let me know What is the format that can be uploaded to this forum?

Thanks

a

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

Hi Akshay,

By default, out-of-the-box schemas are only accessible with write permissions for operators with admin rights.

You can still modify the system filters of the out-of-the-box schemas which are by default protected due to compatibility issues with older versions:

Note

However, Adobe recommends you do not modify the default parameters to guarantee optimal security.

Create an extension for the concerned schema or open an existing extension.

Add a child element <sysFilter name="<filter name>" _operation="delete"/> in the main element to delete application of the filter under the same in the origin schema.

If you like, you can add a new filter, as detailed in System filters.

Thanks,

Ayushman

Correct answer by
Level 2

thanks !

Turns out , only "Assigned To" users can approve the package.   so did not have to create the extension

On a different track ,  I cant upload any image while creating the entry in forum. It says "Format not supported" .

Can you kindly let me know What is the format that can be uploaded to this forum?

Thanks

a

Level 10

Hi Akshay,

Standard .png and .jpg (or .jpeg) should be accepted to upload on the forums. Max image size is 8.7MB.

Thanks!