Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Error when sending Direct Mail delivery

Level 2

When sending a Direct Mail delivery, I get the following two errors:

DLV-490048 Command 'Start' cannot apply given the current delivery status ('Finished').

SOP-330011 Error while executing the method 'Play' of service 'nms:delivery'.

errors.png

The Direct Mail delivery is set up to use a Routing which triggers a Post-processing workflow.

Sending a Proof for the same delivery works without any issues.

Any hints on what might cause these errors?

Thanks in advance

Sebastian

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Maybe raising a ticket to Adobe Support will verify if its a bug on your acc version, in the mean time, perhaps showing a screenshot of your workflow, screenshots of configuration of activities and scripts stored in them may be of help if someone can spot the issue

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

The hint probably lies in the error, its trying to send the command "Start" to your delivery which has already finished.

David__Garcia_23-1636637345740.png

David__Garcia_24-1636637387037.png

Level 2

Hi David,

thanks for your feedback. But who is sending the "start" command and how can I fix it?

The workflow just contains a signal, file transfer, javascript (which just gathers some data and sends it to a service via curl) and an end activity.

I can't find any reason why the already finished delivery is started again...

Hope you can give me some more hints.

Thanks and BR

Sebastian

Level 2

I just performed some more tests on another Campaign Classic instance. I'm getting the exactly same error there with a regular, out of the box Direct Mail delivery. So maybe this is an issue with Campaign Classic in general? Version 7.0 19.1 build 9032

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Maybe raising a ticket to Adobe Support will verify if its a bug on your acc version, in the mean time, perhaps showing a screenshot of your workflow, screenshots of configuration of activities and scripts stored in them may be of help if someone can spot the issue