Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Embed launch tag in a Adobe Campaign Survey (classic)

Level 1

Hi,

I would like to embed Adobe Launch tags to track survey responses (and create Audience Manager Segments and reporting via Adobe Analytics) in an Adobe Campaign Survey application. I have the Launch script that looks like:

assets.adobedtm.com/xxxxxxx/xxxxxxx/launch-xxxxx-development.min.js , and the instructions say embed it within the header of the page with the code, I left the initialization script tab empty:

<script src="//assets.adobedtm.com/xxxxxxx/xxxxxxx/launch-xxxxx-development.min.js" async></script> 

When I am in Adobe Campaign Survey, I have a page (V5 compatible), I add it to the header:

header.JPG

and when I check the URL of the survey (via the dubugger), it doesn't show Launch loaded:

debugger.JPG

However, when i create a static HTML using the sample at: Implement the Launch Embed Code | Adobe Experience Platform Launch (using the same launch tag), Audience Manager, Analytics and Launch show up in the debugger.

Appreciate any help.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies